Monday, February 4, 2008

Transformers. More than meets the eye.




You sign in to blogger knowing that you haven't updated for quite long.


And your dashboard greets you with something like,



We are excited to announce that Blogger is now available in three more languages: Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian!



And that makes your day.


Finally, being able to blog in Persian. What a delight!


Right. I have gone slightly out of my mind.



Mind you, I had a 5-hour journey back home by bus with my cousin right beside me.


Smelling the aura of men sweat was not bad enough, I had to get a conversation going with the guy. Let me remind you, he's the guy who gives you a plain 'Yes' or 'No' answer for every question you ask him.


That's the guy I thought I was going to spend the 5-hours with. But no, I was wrong.


Mr-I'm-Chinese-Educated-And-A-Social-Outcast-Boy is now a Mr-My-English-Is-Good-And-I'm-Quite-Hot-Boy.


Like when a pig becomes all hardworking and smells really good.


I could go on and write a whole big essay on pengaruh rakan sebaya on my blog because this is what his new friends at Taylor's made him into.

Or I could happily post pictures of my now hot looking cousin all over my blog for publicity.


The guy transformed, I tell you. He smells like aftershave now. Really good aftershave.


I'm running out of words to express my disbelief.


Too tall, nerd looking boy. Now painfully good looking.



Has the world turned upside down already?

No comments: