Friday, September 19, 2008

Sent home to be with the Lord.




Note: The following post contains pictures that may be disturbing to some people. Read it under your own risk.



I mentioned in my last post about the biomedical workshop that Benny and I had attended. And I promised to put up the pictures. So yeah, meet Maximillion, the rat.



I think he's adorable. Although I was quite scared to even touch him in the beginning.

Benny and Max. We thought he was a girl at first. Max, not Benny. Then, we found his ....


Waiting to be disected. Such an obedient rat. Okay fine, he was subconscious.


Benny shaved off some of its fur and I started to disect it. And I accidentally, you know, pulled out the guts ( that green thing in the picture ). It was an accident! Really. And then I accidentally punctured the guts too and the shit oozed out. And Benny started to scold me cause of the smell. But it was an accident! I swear!


And then, we found its kidney and started looking for the heart.


Poor Maximillion. Benny and I were just too curious. Sigh.


No comments: