Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Of Today.




Yes. I'm back.


Finally.


With Internet connection at where I live.



So many people asked me about college life and how things are here.


So, this is how today went by-



Alarm rang at six in the morning. Couldn't care less about waking up. Felt like spending the whole day in bed. The rock hard bed which I can't believe I'm getting used to.



Pressed the snooze button three times before I finally decided to wake up. Got into the dirtiest toilet anybody could ever come across. Looked at my groggy face and realised that I had put on so much of weight since I came here.



Wore this long sleeved black t-shirt which turned out to be such a huge mistake. Did all that necessary and finally was ready for college. Five minutes before class began, I left home for college.



First class was physics. Boring as usual. Then we made our way for the chemistry class which was, thankfully, slightly more interesting. An hour passed and recess arrived. If you know me well enough, you would know that I find recess the only worthwhile thing about school and now, college too.



Along with the rest of my classmates, I went to McDonald's. We arranged the tables and formed this huge row. Again, we behaved like we never went to a fast food restaurant before. It was like a bunch of barbarians seeing food for the first time.



I ordered a hash brown and a cup of coffee. Pathetic, I know. But being in college is also about being more economical. We talked, laughed, ate and the brunch was good. Don't ask me how it's related, but we talked about coffee, tea, sperms and ovum.



The break ended. Was so tempted to skip the Malaysian Studies class but decided against it being the good girl I am. Of course, the class was so boring, having Will I AM as the teacher.



Next was maths with all that homework. And finally English class with a comical clown-faced teacher you feel like laughing at even when she's angry.



We were supposed to do a report to investigate the pros and cons of something. I chose to do a report about New Water from Singapore and guess what my teacher said? Apparently, Singapore is too big a country to go against. Felt like bursting out laughing but managed to control myself.



College ended. Withdrew some money and went back to my apartment. Did my maths homework and took a nice short nap. Woke up an hour later and started studying for my physics quiz. Managed to cramp all that projectile crap which hopefully I won't forget anytime soon.



Dinner was the usual. Again at the oh-so-sick-of-the-food Asia Cafe. Came home did some chemistry, continued with more physics and even more of maths.



Went online and read about projectiles, vectors and resolving vectors till I got a massive headache. Decided to take a break and start blogging.



While blogging, heard someone stomping up the staircase screaming hysterically. Got so frightened, imagining a ghostly figure running up and down the staircase.



Decided to stop blogging and hit the sack.



Tomorrow is going to be just another today.

No comments: