Sunday, May 18, 2008

The calm before the storm.




One more day to go before the mid term exams.


Five more days to go before the mid term holidays.


Is there any way I could skip five days ahead?



Sigh. How many times have I complained about what a bitch college life is? And no, don't worry I have no time to rant again today.


I have so many things to worry about.



Love.


A wedding.


Chemistry.



And no, I'm not in love nor am I going to get married anytime soon.


I might be having a Chemistry exam up soon but I'm not refering to the aldehyde-carboxylic-acid kind of chemistry but the chemistry that exist between couples.


And the reason I'm worried about those stuff is because I'm hooked to some stupid Korean drama.



Hah. Now you must be wondering what has gotten over this dear blogger and whether her account have been hacked by someone because she must have gone mad to be blogging about some Korean drama when her mid-terms are next week, wait, in one days time and she decides to blog about some boring drama? What???


Don't worry, I assure you, it's me. The same old blogger you all love. I mean, it is me. No one has hacked my account even though the password is pretty easy to crack but for now, this is me.


And the stress have gotten too much that I have succumbed to watching some old-aunty-drama.



So please hope for me that girl will decide to forgive boy even though I'm pretty sure that in all Korean dramas girl would forgive boy and girl and boy will live happily ever after.


And boy, please give her the roses. It's stupid to hide it. Girl would love the roses. Wait, I love the roses. But, girl would love it too.


And why is it that in all Korean dramas the girl gets all the rich and good looking guys? And why is there always a happy ending? Why doesn't it happen to me? Why?


Nevermind. Tomorrow I shall send myself roses and pretend it's from my hot and rich boyfriend.



Dear lord, save me.




Oh shit. Which was it again? Primary or secondary alcohol? That oxidises to ketone?


Secondary. Wait. Erm..


Gahhh.. I need to study.



No comments: