Sunday, May 25, 2008

But these places and these faces are getting old, so I'm going home.


I'm home. Finally.


You can never guess how much I anticipated coming back here.



Rewind back to Friday where I was sitting in front my Physics exam paper grinning like an idiot even though I couldn't answer a single question on the paper beause I was going to go home. Two months, two long months before I finally can sleep on my bed at home.


Believe it or not, on the way back home, I was listening to Chris Daughtry's Home. That was how much I wanted to be back here.


And to think that when I was here, I sooo wanted to get out. And now that I have, I sooo can't wait to get back everytime.


But I'm home now. The same old sofa, the same old furnitures, the same old bed where I used to cry myself to sleep, my same old bolster which I used to hug tight and the same old blanket which I used to hide under to talk to my crush over the phone.


God. I'm glad I'm finally home.


And I know I'm going to get screwed when I receive my report card within these holidays. But then again, I'm happy.


For now.


And Wei Wern darling, I'll do your tag later. The later that always becomes later.

No comments: