Sunday, May 11, 2008

If a picture says a thousand words, I say a million.




Ignore the title of the post. I'm just being very perasaan because some people actually told me that that my blog is not inspiring enough because I seldom post pictures.


Do remember that you are not obliged to read my blog and losing one reader who thinks my blog is not interesting enough just because I don't post bloody camwhoring pictures of myself in thick make-up and show off my oh-so-fake blonde hair, will not make the whole world crash on me okay.


And, in this blog, pictures don't speak. Tharani does.



Anyway, here are some really amusing pictures and no, it is not of me and my hawt ang moh boyfriend.





Evolved sperms. This picture reminds me a lot of Chuan Shinn and his degenerated-two-headed-no-tail-sperms. (inside joke)




Oh yuck.


Just laugh.


I love this one the most. Sigh. Curiosity.

On a completely unrelated note, happy mother's day, mum.



No comments: