Friday, July 11, 2008

You start to wonder why you're here not there.




I think there's something wrong with my blog template. But I'm too lazy to deal with it now.


And I know I haven't been updating my blog for a very time. All because of the stupid wireless at my apartment and stupid Aunty Sonia who haven't been paying the bills.



Last weekend or was it the weekend before or three weekends ago, I don't know, but I went to Malacca with Sha-maine, Phui Yan and Benny on that weekend.


And we stayed at Sha-maine's house and we saw Sha-maine's boyboy and we ate yummy stuff and we bought dodols which speaking of is still lying untouched in my refrigerator and I'm too lazy to type so here are some of the pictures we took there. I'm too lazy to upload the rest of the pictures. It's in my facebook account so go take a look there.




Benny, Phui Yan and me



Sha-maine, Phui Yan and me




The three of us again. I like this picture a lot.



Benny looking retarded.



Benny still looking retarded. Sigh.

No comments: