Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sing me a lullaby.




Iknowthisisextremelyrandombutjustshutupandreadlah.



- I cooked yesterday with Sherene and our meatball spaghetti turned out quite good for first timers.


- I have food poisoning. I wonder what caused it. What's the last thing I ate again? Meatball spaghe.. No, wait. Can't be.


- I attempted to read Physics at Starbucks yesterday. Oh the perfections of coffee.


- I love the colour of my new contact lenses but no one seems to notice it. Oh bother.


- I think the haze is killing me. First, my visions are getting blur. Then, I'm stopping to catch breath very frequently. I think I might die in college.


- I feel like eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream with peanut butter.


- I just fucking realised that Rio de Janeiro is in Brazil. Wtf? How come no one has ever told me that? I feel like I've been cheated my whole life.


- I've always, always wanted to make out on a piano. Damn.


- I bought this absolutely gorgeous looking purse. I've never been more proud of myself.


- I need someone to tell me how is the correct way to pronounce Iranian.


- I was just ranting to my friend on msn for five sodding minutes till I finally realised that I was actually talking to myself.


- Some taxi drivers should be kicked in the southern region.


- I've got Physics common test on Tuesday.


- I feel like sleeping.


- But I need to study Physics.


- Tomorrow la.


- Yawn.


- Night.



I'msorryfortherandomnessofthispost.


1 comment:

PuDpudLinG said...

hey i noticed it!!
hahaha..i mean ur new contact lens..
mon in d bio lab...
^^ wanted to ask bt kept forgetting..
by d way,it's GORGEOUS!hehe..
feel like wanna see through into ur eyes....serious..very nice.