Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tag the lazy bug.




sher: hey you... in a desperate attempt to see a blog post, you've been tagged, see my blog.


Now everybody's desperate for me to blog. Kidding la.



Rules & Regulations:-


Do not copy answers.

The tag questions must be 100% the same.

Tag people after doing tag.

No tagging back.


( Too bad there's nothing on changing the rules and regulations. Hehehe. )



New and improved Rules & Regulations:-


Copying answers are fine but only dimwits would do such things.

The tag questions must be 100% the same.

Tag people but people are not forced to do the tag.

Tag back if you want cause I'm not forced to do the tag.



I shall tag:-


1. Adam la. ( You are forced to do it. You tag me, I tag you back. )

2. DS. ( You don't have to do it la. )

3. Benny. ( Just do it, lazy pig. )

4. Sha-maine. ( You have the choice. )

5. Big Edwin. ( You seriously need to update your blog man. Like, seriously. )

6. Pritasha. ( I'm sorry I never linked you correctly in my blog. And I'm too lazy to change. )

7. Cindy. ( Make your blog public la. I'm too lazy to sign in blogger every time. )

8. Sarah. ( You too seriously need to update your blog more. )

9. And and Wei Wern dearest. ( I miss you.)



Questions:-


1. How do you know 1?

In college. I think the first question he asked me was, "Who do you think is the hottest guy in our class?" And I'm not saying what I answered him.


2. What would you do if you never met 2?

I'd probably have missed out on the best times of my life.


3. What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?

Benny? I'd have been dead. He would torture me to my grave. Erm, Sha-maine just cannot date me cause, number one, she's a girl and number two, she has the most fabulous boyfriend.


4. Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?

*cough cough* I'm never letting my sister near that guy. Edwin is a great guy but definitely not with my sister.


5. Do you think 7 is attractive?

Yep. Definitely. She's one hot chick.


6. Do you know anything about 8's family?

Her brother's quite cute. ( Oh Sarah, don't kill me. )


7. Tell me something about 9.

Oooh. She's my favourite. She's a smart-ass bitch who loves E coli. ( Hehe.)


8. What language does 2 speak?

English. Sometimes when I have no idea what he's saying, I assume it's Greek.


9. Who is 3 going out with?

Sydney girl.


10. How old is number 4?

Eighteen.


11. 5?

Eighteen too.


12. Who is 6 favourite singer?

Don't know. Kids nowadays, God knows what they listen to.


13. 7?

This girl has wicked tastes. Matt Skiba, I guess.


14. Is 8 single?

Yep. And available too.


15. What is 9 last name?

Tan.


16. Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?

Nope. I'm sorry, Adam. You're a fabulous guy though.


17. Which school does 2 go to?

A fucked-up university. In his words.


18. What do you like about 3?

He's a great guy and he's funny and nice.

.

.
.
.


And I'm done here. Hurray. Back to bed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bro ----> NOT CUTE!!
yuck yuck yuck!