Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged. Yes. Again.




Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


I was tagged by Adam Gan.


I tag:-

- Everyone
- from
- the
- land
- of
- Zekemekemakakekekuku.



1st : What's your name?

Bennirossiflaragatoshimato from the land of Zekemekemakakekekuku.


2nd : How old are you?

2873 thousand years old.


3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?

What does electronics mean? From the land where I evolved into a Flaragatoshi, there were no such things as electronics.


4th : Are you amazing?

Yes, I am. I'm the King of all Flaragatoshi's from the land of Zekemekemakakekekuku.


5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?

What is a phone? Is it the thing all female Flaragatoshi's use to cover the growth on their chests?


6th : What colour is your phone?

I don't use a phone. I am a male Flaragatoshi. Males do not have growths on their chests.


7th : Have you slept in school/college before?

No. I am a virgin.


8th : How long do you online in one day?

Online? I refuse to walk on a line.


9th : How would you describe yourself?

I am a very endowed male. And I have the most charming tail that all woman like.


10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?

Myself.


11th : Which teacher do you like?

The teacher who gives us sex education.


12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?

Me, of course.


13th : Who are you currently aiming on?

The princess from the land of Malasakatokotaki.


14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?

Yes. My brother is not a male.


15th : How do you rate your sibling?

Zero.


16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?

No.


17th : Do you judge people?

Yes. Anybody better than me will be executed.


18th: Have no idea what happen to question 18.

What? Who is so irresponsible? They will have to be thrown out of my kingdom.


19th : Are you lazy to tag people?

No. I tagged everyone in my kingdom.


20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

Please. The phone is a very private property of a female.


21st : What's 2 + 2?

Two plus two.


22nd : Who's your idol?

I am my idol.


23rd : Are you a monster?

No. I am a Flaragatoshi.


24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?

Of course. Every male in my kingdom must play with one to prove his masculinity.


25th : What was the last movie you watched?

The video of my birth.


26th : What do you think about your English?

I speak the best English in my kingdom.


27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?

My Bahasa Malaysia? I do not have a Bahasa Malaysia. I am not married.


28th : Who do you hate?

All my servants.


29th : Do you love yourself?

Definitely.


30th : Blurt out 5 random words.

I am very gay. Oops.

.
.
.
.
.


5 random words from me?

Oh boy. I am crazy.



No comments: