Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holidays are over. College is bound.




Holidays being over is one thing.



College being the future is another.



None of which I'm keen on.



Except for the part where my dad had to get me a new laptop prior to joining college.


But that's a completely unrelated matter.



The most crucial thing here is that I'm in a dilemma now.



I think I'm reaching mid-life crisis.


At sixteen.

.

.

.

.

.

On the brighter side of things, I just made the tastiest discovery. Potato chips should be eaten like this:


1. Lick off all the salt on the potato chip.

2. Make sure that there is no trace of salt on the potato chip and it's slightly but not too soggy.

3. Pop it into your mouth and let it melt.


Best if done with Pringles. But this method is definitely not encouraged if you want to try it with the last potato chip and satisfaction is not exactly guaranteed either.


I have no idea why but this is how I've been eating Pringles for the past few days.


Must be a symptom of the mid-life crisis.

.

.

.

.

.

You must be wondering why I never said anything about the trip to KL. Well, I just found out that the reason my parents brought me there is to enrol me in college.


Translation- No more holidays.


Also means- A new beginning.


A scary new beginning for that matter.



Everything feels like crap to me now.


My hair is crap.


My feet feel like crap and it's because of the shoes bought at Mid Valley.


No wonder they were on sale.


Even the t-shirts I bought excitedly looks like crap now.


And to make things worse, this post also looks very crap.



It must be the mid-life crisis.



Maybe I should start on writing a will.



Are the Gods listening?



P.S- I'll have my cousin to thank for the help in getting my new laptop being the nut I am when it comes to technology.

No comments: