Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tickling your funny bones




It's true what they say, small innocent things bring a smile larger than a joke. Check this ridiculous signboards and you'll see why.




Is it the sign with the sharp edges or the signboard? Anyway, just be careful in case you want to hug the signboard or something, it might prick you.




Parents, take notice of this. Ignore your chidren and they will be swinging across bars and jumping through rings like professionals.





Safety warning. I mean, you really would not want to fall into the animal's cages because if they eat your disgustingly poisonous body, they'll die! And the next day, the headlines of the papers will be, "LION DIES AFTER EATING THE STOMACH OF A MAN WHICH SUPPOSEDLY CONTAINED CHICKEN AND HAM SANDWICH."




Left! No, keep to the right! Wait, turn to the left. I mean, to your right! What the-? CRASH!!!!!




Erm. It's true, actually. Maybe they should put up such a sign in all public toilets. It'll definitely make a huge difference.



Cigarette buds. On the floor. Burning customers hands and knees. Is this bar for really short people or something?
The best reason I've ever came across. Students should use this method, really. "Teacher, my homework is unfinished because it is incomplete."




This is my all-time favourite.
(Ah, leganya.) Finally, owning a licence to fart. We all should get a PhD in fartology. To learn the art of farting in all aspects. Just wonderful.



I have got nothing to say. But don't you think that almost every guy who sees this will imagine this poor child fifteen years later?




Say "TAK NAK" if you want to end up like the 400 000 people who died from cigarettes.
Say "NAK" if you want to be like 40 million other people who are enjoying themselves with Malboro!


This is what I would call boob stereotyping. How unfair is that? Anyway, for the A's, stay away!

Apparently, there would be water on the roads when it rains. A great discovery, don't you think? But, seriously, I think this signboard reminds me a lot of myself especially when my brain doesn't function so well.
(-_-)"

No comments: